YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10 September 2011

Holla 3rd Semester!


Holla! ;)

hehe. how happy I am today! dapat pergi openhousess... hoho

by the way, 3rd semester is just around the corner!

insyaAllah, new semester, new spirit! okay, let's we do the cheers! 

HOLLA 3RD SEMESTER!


KodKeteranganKreditKumpulan






LAA1022TARIKH AL-TASHRI'2KMB
LAA1042USUL FIQH I2KMB
MAA3013SISTEM MAKLUMAT PERAKAUNAN3KMB
MAB1023PERAKAUNAN PERTENGAHAN I3KMB
MAC2013PERAKAUNAN KOS3KMB
MDB2023MATEMATIK PERNIAGAAN3KMB
MGA3013KELAKUAN ORGANISASI3KMB
MHB4033UNDANG-UNDANG KOMERSAN3KMB


yeah! this is my subjects for the coming semester.

no language class which I'll miss very much soon! singing, playing quiz, do mock interviews and all those activities that we, my friends enjoyed so much! mucho gracias Miss, Ustaz for that momentos~ ;)

okay2. no more sad story yeah! new semester, new spirit!

so, as you can see, there are 8 subjects altogether! 2 credit hour for 2 subjects and the rest are 3 credit hour! how AMAZING it is! :p

i love business math, hence, i'll call it as my new love for this semester. also, my love for the last semester, accounting will accompany me too! yeah! i like!

also, 3rd semester means i'll be a sophomore. as time is flying so fast, how can i say that i just dreamt that i have being a tamhidi student last 2 years?

em. what else ya i wanna shout out here? i can't describe anymore what is inside my deep heart right now!! ;)

ow ya! is this Nsync song that currently playing is so calm? :p

okay........ last! can i smile till ears today? because i just saw a rainbow! the rainbow just showed herself today! nananaa~

:)

p/s: i.now, i miss my friends so much! wanna do the pyjama party! hehehe
ii. please ignore the grammatical error! sebab excited punya pasal, lupa kejap grammar!

this student life cycle will begin on 12th september 2011!

No comments: