30 December 2010
AAA1043 PRINSIP DAN AMALAN KOMUNIKASI DA'WAH 3 KMA
MAB1013 PRINSIP PERAKAUNAN 3 KMBM
CA2013 PRINSIP DAN AMALAN PEMASARAN 3KMA
MEA3023EKONOMI MALAYSIA 3 KMB
MGA1013 PENGANTAR PERNIAGAAN 3 KMA
UBA1062BAHASA ARAB III (SAINS SOSIAL) 2 BMB2
UBE2032BAHASA INGGERIS PERNIAGAAN 2 BMB2
[code, name of subject, credit hour and group respectively..]
my comments about this time table:
1. monday, class would start at 8am! wah! subject da'wah.. fuyoh! and on that day a little bit packed but not so packed.. still has gap to continue for night class! pengantar perniagaan lecture..
2. tuesday, class would start at 8am again! omg! xpe2. then, next class starts at 2pm! then free! yeay!
3. on wednesday and thursday, a little bit free.. bleh lepak kt library! or jogging! haha. bakal wujudkan hobi baru since akan duduk kt dlm nnt! =p
4. friday, bleh balik awal! xd kelas! aha! teringat masa tamhidi dulu pun xd kelas.. owh. bleh buat banyak aktiviti kelas! hehe
5. macam banyak lecture kt DKP je.. it's means bercampur dengan course lain la.. ayaii.. adakah mcm ICT?! xmahu!! xbest!
6. okey! sy rasa sangat bersemangat sekarang nk masuk sem 2! =))
that's all! enjoy your last 4 days holidays!
anyone want to comment? feel free! =)
For the moon and the stars
Prays in all day for,
What is and what was
Allah is Ghafoor Allah is Raheem Allah is the one who loves the Mohsineen,
He is a creator, He is a sustainer and He is the one who has power over all. "
Zain Bikha- Give Thanks to Allah..
That's the 1st word I said when I can reach the e-wadi and the result appeared..
I've been waiting for so long since 5.30pm *6.30pm-malaysia time*, 29th december to access the ewadi.. and at that time, so many USIM students accessed ewadi at the same time and it made the server becomes slower like turtle *aah! kura lagi laju tau!*..
my mom said, "USIM should upgrade their server to the highest Mbps!' and now, the highest internet speed currently commercially available in the world, runs at 1Gbps.. aisey..
until, I'm getting bored to refresh the url and whatsoever to get into! pity on me..
luckily, YM and Facebook are my companions on that night. hehe. chatting and updating status.. hoho. *berape bnyk status entah update dlm 1 malam! hehe*
until 12 am *1 am-malaysia time* i gave up already! sleepy!~ then, I decided to let my laptop just on for tomorrow morning *30th december*, I will refresh the url when I wake up! haha
dreaming during sleep with the message got into my hp inbox, I woke up at 5.38am.. *haha. for sure, I tido2 ayam! eei. xlena langsung.. tah pape punye mimpi!* then got thru to the ewadi.
alhamdulillah, it can be accessed easily than yesterday.. yeah. maybe usim students still under their blanket.. hoho.. pe lagi, serbu la Al-Aliyyah.. hehe. and i let syeikh saad said al-ghamidi's al-quran recitation played at my laptop... that is one of halimah's petua to get easily access to ewadi! and it's worked! hehe
at 5.18am *6.18am -malaysia time*, as subuh azan from nearest mosque *at thailand* had been loud out *owh. btolkah ayat ni? haha..*, my result at ewadi appeared. alhamdulillah! never expected to have more than that!
i told my family about this good news! huhu.. okay.. the end..
until now, 9.27am *10.27am malaysia time* i didn't sleep back even I don't have enough rest! *haha. perlu ke beritahu? maybe happy sgt! =)*
to all my friends, congratulations for any what result u got! say thanks to Allah for giving such precious result.. Allah Ar-Razak.. =)
and, at this moment, I would like to share my tips on how to get your day 'brighter' before go to campus or anywhere! i have try it!
1. read Al-ma'thurat every morning.. you can do it on the way to campus.. rather than you don't do anything, fill it with something beneficial!
2. perform dhuha prayer when you have time. I left you with some hadith..
Dalam satu riwayat Rasulullah SAW bersabda yang maksudnya : “Barangsiapa yang menjaga sembahyang Dhuhanya nescaya diampuni Allah baginya akan segala dosanya walaupun seperti buih dilautan.”
(Riwayat Ibnu Majah dan At-Tirmidzi)
(Riwayat Ibnu Majah dan Tirmidzi)
p/s: 1. wanna share with me, your result? i will, if you! =)
2. have you say Alhamdulillah for today's life? Alhamdulillah.. *say it together!"
27 December 2010
Nonetheless, with the announcement of important dates for next IPTA intake (2011/2012), which is September 3 and 4, 2011 (register on Saturday or Sunday depending which state the university located), it is safe now to say that this has been confirmed. Not all local public universities have updated their academic calendar to reflect this new change, but a few efficient ones like University Utara Malaysia (UUM) and University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) have updated theirs. [USIM has updated!]
Please take note that first year students will need to attend an one week orientation, which is the reason why their intake registration day is September 3 (Saturday) or 4 (Sunday) [okayy! no need to join the taaruf week anymore! =)], 2011 while second year and above will commence their new academic year on September 11 (Sunday) or 12 (Monday), 2011. Also, depending on your IPTA, you will enjoy “summer break” between 15 to 17 weeks!
Note that this unbelievably long (four weeks!) semester break will only happen in 2011, as the current semester system is adjusting to the newly implemented one for the first time. From that onwards, the first semester break in January/February will last for four weeks (one month) and in July till September for 12 weeks (approximately three months).
It is believed that this reason for this change is to attract more international students to further their studies here. By changing the tertiary semester system to be more aligned with the international academic term, it will make local public universities more appealing to international students. [owh. there will be more international students here. can we, at USIM? it will become more interesting if they can join us at USIM! ;)]
Now, any ideas how will you spend the coming 15 to 17 weeks “summer break”? Internship, part-time, travel, activities, holiday courses? Read our suggestion on how to spend your school holiday wisely.
hi guys! hehe.
Waiting for the next post about Bangkok revisited? wait ya! i will update soon.
Right now, I got good news to tell you. so, why not, i share it with all of you, right? haha. as one of my friend said, "I'm such a good PA!" lalala~
So, before you getting like frog underneath coconut shell [okay. this idiom can be used, guys! click here], let me be the first tell this! hehe. aiwaaah!
and, to get all of you believe with this news, i'm leaving you with the Academic Calendar - Undergraduate 2011/2012 link.
okay, that's all from me. have a nice holiday, then!
p/s: 1. Semester 2 will show its 'face' soon. but i'm already post about the future! hehe. nevermind, we look forward for the future. let bygones be bygones! =) yeeha!owh! kinda like i'm so happy right now! because smell of spaghetti can be smelt at hear, BON APPETIT!
2. adios! don't get jealous with my spaghetti! =p! i will enjoy it with tea.. ulalala~
25 December 2010
24 December 2010
22 December 2010
Finally, I got the idea what to post about at my bloggie! :)
Hm. sorry. I overlooked that you already 2 years old, my dear blog.
It was your birthday last 14th December..
December is the busiest month for me.
1. I was busy with ELSP on that day and forgot to wish you.. and kinda of tired till I fell asleep early than usual after attending the 8 days-course.. Performed boria show, debate, get my G-4-4-3 room clean because of we had been transferred to Kolej Kediaman 1 next year and bla bla bla.. many things you know! And also, 'masalah jiwa' that had been spreaded into my soul till I'm so moody to attend the LSPs! *sigh* okey! It's over already! hehe
2. The month that should be 4 weeks of holiday had been shorten to 2 weeks. So, it's kinda like i need to close my '2010 account' in hurry! Tidy up my room to welcoming 2011! LOL! And 'muhasabah diri' for a while what I've done for this year. What a good thing should be bring forward and other things that are so bad left them behind! hehe
No matter what, I'm still love you. Like to touch-up you with what I think suitable for u. hehe.
And, right now, many visitors had visited you and at this moment it's already 13847!
Whatever it is, I'm gonna wishing u,
P/s: My dear readers, wish her ya! Thanks for being such loyal visitors; silent or 'loud'! hehe.
And this link is my post of 1st anniversary! have a visit ya!
20 December 2010
Dan aku tertanya, kenapa aku tidak pernah diuji dengan segala cabaran yang aku lihat terpaksa dipikul oleh orang lain? Lupakah Allah kepada aku?
Atau Allah sudah tidak sayang kepada aku?
Kemudian aku tersedar, yang ujian Allah itu juga boleh datang dalam bentuk kesenangan. Dan kadang-kadang kesenangan itu lebih berat ujiannya daripada kesusahan. Oh, aku sedang diuji waktu itu tanpa aku sedari.
Persoalannya, luluskah aku dengan ujian itu? Hanya Allah yang tahu.
Dan sekarang, mungkin Allah mahu aku merasa ujian yang aku pernah 'minta' dahulu. Ujian dalam bentuk kesusahan.
Susahnya kehidupan seorang pelajar.
Tidak pernah diduga oleh aku yang Allah akan menguji aku dalam bentuk ini. Kerana dahulu, soal pelajaran tidak pernah menjadi satu masalah.
Tetapi aku tahu. Allah tidak akan pernah menguji hamba-Nya dengan ujian yang tidak terdaya oleh kita. Persoalannya, mampukah aku lulus dengan ujian ini?
Setiap perkara yang berlaku, baik buruk mahupun baik, ada hikmahnya. Andai aku gagal dalam ujian ini, mungkin ada hikmahnya. Allah ada perancangan yang lebih baik untuk aku, lebih baik daripada perancangan manusia untuk aku.
Namun, aku hidup dengan manusia. Terarah dengan jangkaan, harapan dan sangkaan manusia. Sedar atau tidak, aku terpasa memenuhi semua tuntutan itu. Sehingga aku mungkin lupa yang kehendak Allah jauh melangkau segalanya.
Copy and paste dari: http://www.iluvislam.com/inspirasi/kembara-hidup/1329-ujian-itu.html
P/s: 1. Selamat menghadapi ujian.. hadapinya dengan tenang.. Jangan salahkan takdir! :)
2. hm. Allah tahu kamu bisa hadapi ujian "barang dirampas tika check-in" di KLIA tempoh hari! senyum ja..
18 December 2010
17 December 2010
... doesn't mean we need to forget each other!
Whatever it is, just be strong, just bertahan! =)
It's kinda test of loyalty..
Wherever we are, keep praying to Him to decide the best faith for us!
Em. just before the holiday began last 2 days, there are so many things happened around me and they had made me happy whole day..
1. Thanks to Muna for described me as INTELLIGENT, CONSCIENTIOUS, DILIGENT, ACCOMPLISHED, RESPONSIBLE, WELL-DISCIPLINED, SOPHISTICATED, LOYAL and sometimes TEMPERAMENTAL person << owh! the last one, is the -ve one.. hehe. you made me proud of you.. and made me smile for whole day.. and yeah! don't forget, our initial start with M!
2. Yaya, you made me want to cry when you hug me tightly before I went back home.. and I already advised you to drive carefully to Penang. don't drift and have a good rest before driving! and Alhamdulillah she reached her hometown safely...
3. Nad - the petite girl- don't look her with one eye! hehe. she drove me home with her Satria Neo.. haha.. lastly, I 'merasa' jugak your driving passion! kweng3..
4. last but not least, someone already asked me to "bertahan" for this whole 2 weeks holiday and .. okeyy.. kind of! take care. take care. take care. *we're in chemistry for last day of Sem 1 -thanks! =) *
5. and everyone la... don't angry ya! cheers! =)
And, I really like this " when I love people, I would love them the way they're, because I also fell in love with the qualities within, not just the physical person outside.." quoted Fittya Qhaisara..
p/s: em. who is i fall in love with actually?! ayok, mar! perasan sorg2. haha!
15 December 2010
it was 9 months ago, i participated in debate. and today, in history, i did it again in ELSP class! wallawey! haha
it's nice to see people who never ever in debate and they did it enthusiastically! hehe. and, nice quote i ever heard and received from the prime minister of government side was "you are only.. definitely!" haha. FYI, im at opposition and it's means he agreed with my statement!
haha. never mind. we did it for leisure and Ms Suraya said "Everyone is talented!" em. anyway, i'm still a beginner which is in learning process and try to be the one who can speak spontaneously without er and em - pausing for a few seconds... =p
p/s: ALSP and ELSP just ended their days today! so, what are your plans for this coming 2 weeks holiday?! have a nice holiday, then!=)
10 December 2010
07 December 2010
1. LSPs will start tomorrow! i'm really hate the 8 days in a row 'package'.. no chance for rest in the weekend.. baru ingat nak pergi jalan2 ke ape ke. =(
2. about 3/4 of group 54's members for these LSPs are from FSU students.. and only 4 students from FEM (QE02), namely 2 guys, muna and me.. don't let them conquer the class! mar, kamu mesti participate jugak! keluarkan suara! *owh! possible kah? arab nanti mesti aku banyak x bersuara! muna, tabah eh? =( can you give me a piece of inspiration? waa! nasib ada kamu! love ya so much!
3. and, the first LSP will be Arabic.. oh! tabah ye! pagi2 lagi da ada motivasi.. maybe they want to motivate us including me that are so LAZY and maybe the LAZIEST person to participate! rasa mcm xpernah semalas ni.. and the reason why i acted like this because of the LSP's duration: 8am-5pm..!! wah3! mcm pergi sekolah pulak! lepas tu weekend pun ad jugak! =(
4. the actual holiday that should be a month after the exam finished, had been scheduled to 2 weeks only! and right now, saya rasa macam malas nak balik nilam.. my mom just asked me a few minutes ago, "bila nak balik? petang atau lepas maghrib?" me, "entahlah! tengoklah habis kemas bila." haha. nampak gayanya balik lepas maghrib la.. ni dok update blog ni.. lalalala~
5. ok la.. adios! take care! kamu kamu kamu yg ada LSP jgak, selamat berLSP la ye!
p/s: bestnye group 4 dan 43, ramai budak akaun! sy masih xkenal lagi ramai kawan2 FEM.. yg g54 tu ramai budak tamhidi law dulu.. so, bnyk yg da kenal..
03 December 2010
19 November 2010
Hm. y'all dpt rasa tak kehangatan nak exam minggu depan? hesy. rasa berdebar2! takut semua ada..
anyway, i hope that all of us had fully-utilized the given 3 weeks to study, revise and re-read!
to all my dear friends, anywhere you are, USIM, KMS, UiTM etc..
I'm wishing you best of luck! sama2 kita bagi yang terbaikk!!
however it is, don't forget to pray, pray and pray to Allah. ask HIM to make us stay calm during the exam and give us the best result. after all your Doa, Usaha, Ikhtiar then Tawakal =DUIT! then, tunggula result dengan tenang. but don't forget to still pray! may Allah "open" the heart of examiners to give us the best marks! =)
22nd nov - arabic 2
24th nov - economics, TITAS
25th nov - ICT
1st dec - Ethnic
2nd dec - arabic 1
3rd dec - english 2
8-11th dec - Arabic Language Support Programme
12-15th dec - English Language Support Programme
5th WEEK onwards:
16th dec 10 - 1st jan 11 - Movies Marathon!! yeay! =)
er. wish me too ya! =)
15 November 2010
Anda inginkan petua-petua untuk menjadi pelajar cemerlang walau di mana sahaja anda berada?
Apa kata kita renungkan kembali beberapa petua atau tips kejayaan yang telah Allah SWT titipkan di permulaan surah Al-Mu'minun, surah yang ke-23 di dalam lembaran Al-Quran.
01.Keyakinan, kepercayaan and keimanan kepada Allah SWT
"Sesungguhnya berjayalah orang-orang yang beriman." [23:1]
Iman dan kejayaan disebut oleh Allah SWT dalam ayat yang sama. Maka imanlah faktor utama kejayaan. Dan keyakinan yang tinggi inilah yang akan melahirkan sikap positif yang bakal disebutkan dibawah.
02.Fokus, bersungguh-sungguh, sepenuh hati
"iaitu orang-orang yang khusyuk dalam solatnya." [23:2]
Lakukan satu-satu perkara dalam satu-satu masa. Jangan mencapah dan melayang fikiran ke sana ke mari. Lakukan dengan sepenuh hati, bukan sambil lewa.
03.Prioriti. Mengutamakan apa yang utama.
"dan orang-orang yang menjauhkan diri dari lagha (perbuatan dan perkataan yang tidak berguna)." [23:3]
Kebiasaannya dalam menghadapi musim peperiksaan yang penuh tekanan, kita cenderung untuk berehat dan menenangkan minda dengan hiburan, menonton drama, bersembang di Facebook dan seumpanya sehinggakan selalu sahaja melebihi daripada masa rehat yang telah kita peruntukkan.
Sebaik-baiknya kita mengoptimumkan penggunaan masa untuk belajar, dan mengisi masa rehat kita dengan perkara-perkara yang berfaedah seperti membasuh, melipat atau menggosok baju, bersenam untuk melancarkan perjalanan darah di dalam badan dan bermacam-macam lagi yang anda sendiri lebih sedia maklum.
Namun, sebaik-baiknya kita gunakan masa rehat itu untuk mengambil wudu', melakukan solat sunat dan membaca Al-Quran. InsyaAllah apabila kita lebih rapat dengan Allah SWT, jiwa kita akan lebih tenang dan ia akan banyak membantu dalam usaha kita mengulangkaji pelajaran.
Kita dikehendaki menghindarkan diri dari perbuatan mengumpat pensyarah/guru kerana perkara-perkara sebegini tidak mendatangkan faedah kepada masa depan anda, tidak menambahkan markah untuk kertas peperiksaan yang bakal/telah diduduki, malah boleh mendatangkan dosa dan kemurkaan Allah SWT.
04.Prihatin sesama kita
"dan orang-orang yang menunaikan zakat." [23:4]
Walaupun sedang berada di saat-saat genting, janganlah kita bersikap terlalu mementingkan diri, dan mengabaikan kawan-kawan yang lebih susah di sekeliling kita. Kongsilah apa yang termampu, samada ilmu, kertas-kertas soalan tahun lepas dan lain-lain. Sharing is caring.
05.Jaga hubungan antara lelaki dan perempuan
"dan orang-orang yang menjaga kehormatannya. kecuali terhadap isteri-isteri mereka, atau hamba yang mereka miliki, maka mereka (isteri dan hamba) dalam hal ini tiada tercela. Sesiapa yang mencari dibalik itu, mereka itulah orang-orang yang melampaui batas." [23:5,6,7]
Janganlah kita menggunakan alasan belajar untuk melanggari batas-batas pergaulan antara lelaki dan perempuan ajnabi, misalnya dengan studi berdua-duan, kemudian pulang ke rumah berpimpin tangan.
Padahal Allah SWT kan sentiasa ada, sentiasa melindungi dan sentiasa menolong jika kita mencari dan meminta pada-Nya.
" dan orang-orang yang memelihara amanah-amanah dan janjinya."[23:8]
Bukankah kita telah berjanji dengan pihak penaja dan ibu bapa kita untuk belajar bersungguh-sungguh? Lebih penting lagi, bukankah kita telah berjanji dengan Allah SWT untuk memanfaatkan peluang kehidupan sebagai seorang pelajar yang telah dipinjamkan-Nya kepada kita sebagai medan untuk kita mengutip ilmu, pengalaman dan pahala buat bekalan di akhirat sana?
Elakkan menipu ketika peperiksaan. Andai penjaga peperiksaan meminta kita berhenti menulis kerana masa sudah tamat, jangan pula kita terus menulis. Sebaliknya sebutlah "Bismillahi tawakkaltu 'ala Allahi wala haula wala quwwata illa billahil 'azim."
"dan orang-orang yang memelihara solatnya." [23:9]
Konsep yang boleh diambil dalam konteks kehidupan seorang pelajar Muslim ialah supaya sentiasa belajar dengan berdisiplin, menepati masa, tidak berlengah-lengah, menjaga kualiti dan produktiviti harian kita. Jika sebelum ini kita diingatkan supaya berhenti menulis apabila tamat masa peperiksaan, kita juga perlu memulakan perjuangan kita dalam pelajaran dan peperiksaan seawal yang mungkin. Memelihara solat lima kali sehari setiap hari juga mengajar kita untuk tidak berputus asa atau berpatang arang di pertengahan jalan.
Namun janganlah kita hanya mengaplikasikan konsep-konsep ini untuk akademik semata-mata. Penekanan utama dalam ayat tersebut supaya kita menjaga hubungan kita dengan Allah SWT kerana kita akan kembali mengadap-Nya dengan amal-amal kita, bukan dengan berapa gulung ijazah yang berjaya kita perolehi. Belajar dan ijazah hanyalah alat untuk kita mencapai keredhaan Allah SWT dan merebut peluang mewarisi syurga-Nya.
" Mereka itulah orang-orang yang akan mewarisi. Iaitu yang akan mewarisi Syurga Firdaus. Mereka kekal didalamnya." [23:10,11]
" ....Maka di antara manusia ada yang berdoa: 'Ya Tuhan kami, berilah kami (kebaikan) di dunia.' Dan tiadalah baginya bahagian di akhirat."[2:200]
"Dan di antara mereka ada orang yang berdoa: Ya Tuhan kami, berilah kami kebaikan di dunia dan kebaikan di akhirat dan peliharalah kami dari seksa neraka." [2:201]
"Mereka itulah orang-orang yang mendapat bahagian dari apa yang mereka usahakan dan Allah sangat cepat perhitungannya." [2:202]
p/s: 1. selamat beramal.
2. exam lagi seminggu! da ready semua?!
12 November 2010
Salam and Hi!
how's your study weeks? have fun?yeah. it's totally FUN! be a bookworm for 2 weeks and this coming week.. LOL!
recently, after I signed out from my email account at Yahoo!, there was an article that had attracted me to read more. It's about "30 Things Your Pilot Won't Tell You". But I just took 16 points that really impressed me! hehe
So, just scroll down ya! =)
What You Don't Want to Know
1. “Sometimes the airline won’t give us lunch breaks or even time to eat. We have to delay flights just so we can get food.” -First officer on a regional carrier
* ala.. kesiannye.. huhu. and for them delay flights are very meaningful! for us... =(
2. “We tell passengers what they need to know. We don’t tell them things that are going to scare the pants off them. So you’ll never hear me say, ‘Ladies and gentlemen, we just had an engine failure,’ even if that’s true.” -Jim Tilmon, retired American Airlines pilot, Phoenix
* haha. yang ni xsanggup dengar! lagi cuaks ade kot kita yang kat atas tu nanti...
[ayah check-in at LCCT]
3. “The Department of Transportation has put such an emphasis on on-time performance that we pretty much aren’t allowed to delay a flight anymore, even if there are 20 people on a connecting flight that’s coming in just a little late.” -Commercial pilot, Charlotte, North Carolina
*hoho. thats why we should check in at the immigration 1 hour early. but it's more better if we can do it 2 hours early.. to avoid any distractions later.. =)
4. “The truth is, we’re exhausted. Our work rules allow us to be on duty 16 hours without a break. That’s many more hours than a truck driver. And unlike a truck driver, who can pull over at the next rest stop, we can’t pull over at the next cloud.” -Captain at a major airline
* hehe. it's funny if there are R&Rs at the cloud! can u imagine? i imagine that it would like "istana kayangan" in fable stories.. heheWhat We Want You to Know
5. “I may be in uniform, but that doesn’t mean I’m the best person to ask for directions in the airport. We’re in so many airports that we usually have no idea.” -Pilot for a regional carrier, Charlotte, North Carolina
* haha! don't disturb them while they are on duty-off.. unless they are MAS or Airasia Pilots and then you are asking direction at KLIA or LCCT respectively...
[arrived safely at Suvarnabhumi Airport. thanks pilot! =)]
6. “Most of the time, how you land is a good indicator of a pilot’s skill. So if you want to say something nice to a pilot as you’re getting off the plane, say ‘Nice landing.’ We do appreciate that.” -Joe D’Eon
* hm.. already thinking about this before.. i want to meet the pilot that had successfully 'fly' me from one place to one place.. and say thank you to him.. alala. cm sweet la plak.. =p
7. “Cabin air is not as dirty as people think. A portion of the air is recirculated because that helps to reduce humidity. But it’s run through hospital-quality HEPA filters, and it’s actually cleaner than the air found in most public buildings.” -Patrick Smith, commercial pilot and author
*owh! that one! mmg kadang2 sakit hidung nak bernafas. but for the sake of passengers, they need to run it as usual..
8. “No, it’s not your imagination: Airlines really have adjusted their flight arrival times so they can have a better record of on-time arrivals. So they might say a flight takes two hours when it really takes an hour and 45 minutes.” -AirTran Airways captain, Atlanta
*hah! that's why la during landed at Suvarnabhumi Airport several months ago, the pilot on-duty announced that the journey will take about 2 hours and 5 minutes. however, the actual time of arrival was 1 hour and 50 minutes only!
* recently, my 9 years-old-sister requested at us, "hm. next time kalau naik aeroplane lagi, harap2 hujan! adik nak tengok kilat, hujan mcm mana kat atas tu" we jerked our eyebrows. ^_^' adoyai. adik.. please don't request such that things anymore! habis mama, kak wani marah! me? just smile.. COOL~ lalala..
10. “If you’re going to recline your seat, for God’s sake, please check behind you first. You have no idea how many laptops are broken every year by boorish passengers who slam their seat back with total disregard to what’s going on behind them.” -John Nance
*owh really?! xtau la plak.. heheAdvice for Nervous Fliers
11. “The smoothest place to sit is often over or near the wing. The bumpiest place to sit is in the back. A plane is like a seesaw. If you’re in the middle, you don’t move as much.” -Patrick Smith
*hoho.. recently, our seat near the wing.. however, we shouldn't rely on this "myth".. just pray to Allah to have a safe journey then...
12. “People don’t understand why they can’t use their cell phones. Well, what can happen is 12 people will decide to call someone just before landing, and I can get a false reading on my instruments saying that we are higher than we really are.” -Jim Tilmon
*yeah. that's right! pity on them. they want to have a safe landing, but, we - the passengers- didn't give good cooperation.. even, myself, don't have enough courage to listen to music at my hp even in "Flight Mode" *SE users know what it is* how good I am~
13. “We’re not trying to ruin your fun by making you take off your headphones. We just want you to be able to hear us if there’s an emergency.” -Patrick Smith
* no comment
14. “We ask you to put up the window shade so the flight attendants can see outside in an emergency, to assess if one side is better for an evacuation. It also lets light into the cabin if it goes dark and helps passengers get oriented if the plane flips or rolls over.” -Patrick Smith
*okeyy.. a new thing i learnt today~
15. “When you get on that airplane at 7 a.m., you want your pilot to be rested and ready. But the hotels they put us in now are so bad that there are many nights when I toss and turn. They’re in bad neighborhoods, they’re loud, they’ve got bedbugs, and there have been stabbings in the parking lot.” -Jack Stephan
16. “We miss the peanuts too.” -US Airways pilot, South Carolina
*pesanan penaja: kasihanilah mereka... =)
p/s: 1. i have a friend and he always dream to be a pilot.. but, suddenly, i just knew he took culinary course! haha. jauh sangat tu.. his height already fulfilled the requirements. however it is, the culinary also his passion.. hm. adakah dia baca entry ni? =)
2. my neighbour, Uncle Hisham and my headmaster's husband, Uncle Azland are pilots! jarang la dapat jumpa mereka.. cuti pun susah nak dapat.. harap2 anak2 dia xbaca post ni.. ngeh3.
3. bila boleh terbang lagi ni? wink3~
06 November 2010
Janganlah bangga sangat dengan pakaian yang cantik dan mahal kerana pakaian terakhir kita nanti adalah KAIN KAPAN.
[p/s: yang ni la rumah berjuta ringgit kat bangi yang Puan Zurina pernah beritahu tu..]
Jangan terlalu megah dengan pangkat dan darjat, kerana bila sudah tiada nanti, kita dapat gelaran AL-MARHUM
Janganlah terlalu bangga dan berlagak dengan wajah yang kacak atau cantik, kerana bila kita mati nanti, wajah itu akan berubah menjadi TENGKORAK.
P/S: gambar2 diatas tiada kena mengena dengan hidup dan yang mati. maaf kalau anda terasa, tersinggung dan sebagainya. pesan AmirS " maafkanlah ya akhi, ukhti "
04 November 2010
I think all of you know what it is all about! =)
All of this happened accidentally... huhu..
The story began here...
Last saturday, during busy in messaging my classmate to ask for their email, my hp screen appeared blank. nothing. omg! da risau sangat da ni.. it is the second time this hp buat hal! =(
Luckily, i have my backup hp, nokia 6020 *given by my grandfather. see! still berjasa even I already pack it up... lalala~*
yeah, with the virtue of the hp, i still can message my friend; titas and all about life~ but, the keypad not function very well. so, macam xbest sangat la nak message kan? lol!
for your *me too ... * information, this hp life expectancy just 1 year 5 months. haha. i bought it several days before i registered at USIM. anyway, hp ni dah banyak berjasa. ease my work as class rep for sem 2 tamhidi and sem 1 degree.. messaging my classmates and maintaining the bond of family bila berjauhan.. haha
so, no hal la dia rosak kan? even muna yg jadi class rep for the whole tamhidi last year and this sem, pun da tukar bnyk hp?! hehe.. *muna, sorry.. =)*
so, i just trade in the W395 and bought this on 011110 *binary code. haha. applykan ICT! =p* hope it will accompany me for about 4-5 years.. first time kot beli warna pink! hoho.. its features pun not bad.. ada peningkatan.. i will use it wisely ok.. hehe
ok. need to pen off..
p/s: 1. ad orang tu kata, hp sy da setanding dgn hp dy - 5MP camera. before this, mine only 2MP.. =p
2. taubat sudah xnak beli slide or flip. nak beli yang biasa je. takut pisang berbuah dua kali.. hoho
3. sedih rasa tengok W395 dijual.. =(
03 November 2010
currently, i'm in study mood with listening to music. =)
what music? nasyid maybe. sometimes english songs too.
the latest nasyid i just heard are sami yusuf's and saujana songs.. nice to hear..
make me strong, healing, where ever you are, you came to me, patah hati, titik ajaib.. *spend your time for awhile to listen to these songs. 100%-guaranteed best!*
yeah. i think these latest songs are better than their previous album.. made me more relax, calm to study.
actually, it is not an 'offense' to study while listen to music. but it is depends on how you study. if you are the one who like to study in 'silent' mode, so, it is better for you to continue the way you like. ok?
my style, study with music companion. it will make me become enjoy to study! if not, i will turn into 'sleep' or 'hiberbate' mode.. hehe. and of course, it will consume electric more because i need to charge my handphone every day.. hehe
ok.. gudluck my dear friends in the semester 1 final exam!
p/s: the title should be, study mood or music mood? haha
30 October 2010
Her friends thought she is very strong in facing all kinds of problem..
This girl seems problem-less.
But her friends never know in one day,
she woke up from her sleep,
and she wanted shoulder to cry to..
Then, her friends came to give her support..
It's not money support,
They just wanted to ease her burden...
"mar, roger me if you need my help" *owh! kantoi sudah the she is ME!" =p
She said "OK!" *terharu sudah. pengairan sungai Nil pun bermula*
It seems like she will trouble them in another ways..
she believes in this verse:
2. credit to 2 persons who are kind-hearted to help me in finding the verse of Quran I needed. =)
3. TITAS mind map - on the way nak buat.
4. my Sony Ericsson hp - xboleh slide. kalau slide, skrin blank. then, how i want to create message?! =(
28 October 2010
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday
Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me.
Oh, I yesterday came suddenly
Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday
Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday
Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday
Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday
with madam Pama as the conductor of our orchestra... =)
At this moment, i would like to say:
Thanks to all my BMB 2 friends..
Adira, Athirah S, Nadhirah, Hidayah, Aina, Safura, Asirah, Shafiqah, Mariam, Asma', Aini, Ana, Hasnin, Aziemah, Syafinaz, Nasuha, Halimah, Wan, Fazlie, Eman, Rafi, Nasrul, Fahmin, Iftitah, Azam and Sufian...
you are really sporting!
sang together "the Beatles-Yesterday" yesterday..
it seems far away..
we already elected new class reps for 2nd sem..
for Eman and Halimah:
when you get the experience, then, you know how "easy" to be a leader..
headache, time constraint, money-constraint and whatsoever..
anyway, i still hold to what both of u had said before:
"tiap minggu ada aktiviti + tiap minggu buat aktiviti kat rumah halimah"
to ex-leader BMB 2 (owh. not yet ok!)
sorry for all my wrong deeds and thanks for your good cooperation.
really made me think out of the box and critical thinking! haha