YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

30 December 2010

Say what, guys? Alhamdulillah! =)

" Give thanks to Allah,
For the moon and the stars
Prays in all day for,
What is and what was
.........
Allah is Ghafoor Allah is Raheem Allah is the one who loves the Mohsineen,
He is a creator, He is a sustainer and He is the one who has power over all. "

Zain Bikha- Give Thanks to Allah..


'Alhamdulillah!'
That's the 1st word I said when I can reach the e-wadi and the result appeared..

I've been waiting for so long since 5.30pm *6.30pm-malaysia time*, 29th december to access the ewadi.. and at that time, so many USIM students accessed ewadi at the same time and it made the server becomes slower like turtle *aah! kura lagi laju tau!*..

my mom said, "USIM should upgrade their server to the highest Mbps!' and now, the highest internet speed currently commercially available in the world, runs at 1Gbps.. aisey..

until, I'm getting bored to refresh the url and whatsoever to get into! pity on me..

luckily, YM and Facebook are my companions on that night. hehe. chatting and updating status.. hoho. *berape bnyk status entah update dlm 1 malam! hehe*

until 12 am *1 am-malaysia time* i gave up already! sleepy!~ then, I decided to let my laptop just on for tomorrow morning *30th december*, I will refresh the url when I wake up! haha

dreaming during sleep with the message got into my hp inbox, I woke up at 5.38am.. *haha. for sure, I tido2 ayam! eei. xlena langsung.. tah pape punye mimpi!* then got thru to the ewadi.

alhamdulillah, it can be accessed easily than yesterday.. yeah. maybe usim students still under their blanket.. hoho.. pe lagi, serbu la Al-Aliyyah.. hehe. and i let syeikh saad said al-ghamidi's al-quran recitation played at my laptop... that is one of halimah's petua to get easily access to ewadi! and it's worked! hehe

at 5.18am *6.18am -malaysia time*, as subuh azan from nearest mosque *at thailand* had been loud out *owh. btolkah ayat ni? haha..*, my result at ewadi appeared. alhamdulillah! never expected to have more than that!

i told my family about this good news! huhu.. okay.. the end..

until now, 9.27am *10.27am malaysia time* i didn't sleep back even I don't have enough rest! *haha. perlu ke beritahu? maybe happy sgt! =)*

to all my friends, congratulations for any what result u got! say thanks to Allah for giving such precious result.. Allah Ar-Razak.. =)

and, at this moment, I would like to share my tips on how to get your day 'brighter' before go to campus or anywhere! i have try it!

1. read Al-ma'thurat every morning.. you can do it on the way to campus.. rather than you don't do anything, fill it with something beneficial!

2. perform dhuha prayer when you have time. I left you with some hadith..

Dalam satu riwayat Rasulullah SAW bersabda yang maksudnya : “Barangsiapa yang menjaga sembahyang Dhuhanya nescaya diampuni Allah baginya akan segala dosanya walaupun seperti buih dilautan.”

(Riwayat Ibnu Majah dan At-Tirmidzi)


Dan daripada Anas bin Malik Radhiallahu ‘anhu berkata: “Aku mendengar Rasulullah SAW berkata: “Barangsiapa yang mengerjakan sembahyang sunat Dhuha dua belas rakaat dibina akan Allah baginya sebuah mahligai daripada emas”

(Riwayat Ibnu Majah dan Tirmidzi)

p/s: 1. wanna share with me, your result? i will, if you! =)

2. have you say Alhamdulillah for today's life? Alhamdulillah.. *say it together!"


No comments: