YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

26 January 2012

Books are awesome!

Salam and Hola readers! I just came back from Hawaii! *haha. merepek sungguh!*

How's your holiday? have fun already?

Naa~ I had thought just now, books are more awesome when we have BB1M! haha. Semua orang da dapat ke? If yes, good! Spend the voucher wisely ya! :)

Haha. Alkisahnya, I took my BB1M on last Wednesday (2 days before the commercial paper was held) at USIM Library. And, what I can told you, the library was so packed with manusia2! haha. I can't believe it! Car park pun penuh. Musykil jugak mula2 sampai kat car park tu. Kenapa la banyak sangat kereta ni? Nak ambik voucher je pun. haha.

Sekali bila masuk library, penuh rupanya kt lobby tu dengan manusia2! Macam tak percaya *gosok2 mata* Rupa-rupanya, ada jualan buku sekali..(haha. saje je nak bg students spend tros kt situ..) Whatever it is, I felt proud for awhile because hr tu library penuh dengan manusia. Cuba mcm ni setiap hari, mesti rasa seronok nak pergi library! hehe

my voucher!

So, bila da ambik voucher tu, I just have a look on the booths. Sekali berminat dengan 1 buku ni, "Panduan Asas Perbankan Islam". haha. Ni gara2 study Islamic Banking & Finance for Commercial Law paper! Rasa tertarik la nak beli. And cari la lg buku, jumpa 1 buku ni, "Healthy Thinking - How to Turn Life's Lemons into Lemonade". So, book hunting pun da habis, tak tau nak pilih ape da, pergi la bayar kat cashier. Kira punya kira, akak tu kata, 

"Dik, xcukup RM50 lg ni. kena tambah lg.."  er. sy xtau nak beli buku ape da.. =.=''

"Kak, balance xdapat eh? kena beli rm50 jgak ke?"

"Ha ah. adik cari la lg buku.." 

Omaigod. buku ape lg nak beli ni.. Suddenly nampak english novel best, so, I grabbed one! And, total 3 buku tu, RM50 tepat2 tanpa sy kena keluarkan any cash pun and dapat voucher KFC RM5! haha. Tu yg best tu!

So, only in 1 day, voucher tu  tinggal RM150 je. Macam sedih pun ada. Macam happy pun ada! haha.

Then, as my exam finished on Friday (20th Jan), it means time for break, relax and to read the books that I had bought! haha. How happy I am!

And, my siblings had planned to go to MPH Midvalley to spend more on the voucher. haha. Hasilnya, kat bawah ni!

MINE!

So, at MPH Midvalley tu, I had spent my voucher RM50 and 1 more from my sis. Total RM100; 3 malay novels and 2 english novels! haha. Bertambah la lagi my novels collection. Actually nak cari Kinsella's Mini Shopaholic and Ahern's The Time of my Life, tp takde. Kecewa betul.. By the way, Kinsella and Ahern are my favourite author because I had bought and read Kinsella's Shopaholic & Baby and Ahern's PS, I Love You before this. 

So, to not frustrating myself, I bought Tony Parsons' Men from the Boys and The Family Way. I'm deadly serious that, Parson's writing is so awesome and kinda of we are in the novel! hehe. Owh ya, I am interested with Parson's since I have read Men and Boy !

Em. I'm so sorry. Bookshop is like heaven for me! Spend several hours at there made me feel no bored! Awesome! I like books' smell! hehe. So, now, the balance that I have is 2 vouchers more! I want to keep it up to spend for my next semester, insyaAllah. :)

I think that's all. By the way, what have all of you spend on the book voucher? Share with me!

Have a good holiday and take care!

sincerely,

MISS MARVELLOUS

No comments: